Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Am Alive

I am alive when I’m around you
I feel like I have wings to fly
I feel like I can reach my dreams
If only I would try

You’ve set my heart ablaze.
And set my eyes ahead
So I can see possibilities
Of how I can be led

You’ve filled me with love
And you’ve shown me
About the true woman
That only I can be

I couldn’t get much higher
My spirit takes flight
When I’m around you
My heart feels light

God knows, that I will be
The one who’ll stand by
Through all of the good
And where troubles lie

I can’t wait to continue
Put my wings to the test
Anything can happen
In your arms, I can rest


You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
The Spirit, Not the Letter
And we have such trust through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. -- 2 Corinthians 3:2-6 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment