Monday, November 29, 2010

Faith to Take Steps

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. – Hebrews 11:1



And all of us have had that veil removed so that we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more. – 2 Corinthians 3:18



I should do things out of faith that I have no idea what the outcome will be but feeling confident that the results will be good in God’s eyes. The more I act on that faith, the more I will reflect the glory of God. Based on my God-given personality, I should be reflecting faith, hope, and encouragement to others. And I should be doing this more often. Each day I will be taking steps to do this more and more. It’s an on-going process of letting the Spirit work within my heart, not a quick fix.



Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. – Philippians 1:6


And now, may the God of peace…equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to him. – Hebrews 13:20s-21a


For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment