Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Accomplishing Goals

How can I accomplish goals in spite of daily circumstances and distractions? Make a plan that includes a little bit each day. Faithfulness in little things leads to bigger things (Luke 16:10). Celebrate small successes daily.


I can choose to put more than 100% of effort in each day. I can become who I want to be someday. I can be that person today simply by taking small actions. Making my next decision or action today and the becoming will take care of itself. Today is all that I have. Tomorrow has its own worries (Matthew 6:34).

To move forward with a genuine sense of purpose and direction, I must make sacrifices because everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial (1 Corinthians 10:23). Today is my day to contribute. Today is my day to make a positive difference. Today is my day to encourage another.


No comments:

Post a Comment