Monday, February 20, 2012

Letter from God


Dear Children,

My Hand will always be upon you. I will always be there to help. What?  You say that it doesn’t always “feel” loving?  That may be true. It doesn’t always “feel” loving. My Hand brings anointing but that same Hand applies pressure when needed. My precious child, don’t resist that pressure. It is there to refine you and make you new. I am about new things. I am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow but My Work is new each day.

You are my vessel. But you are marred and not as transparent as you need to be. You tend to obstruct My Light instead of reflecting it to others. Rest in Me. I will work those problems out. Walk beside me. Not in front of me and not behind me but yoked beside me. In that way, we will get to those new places I mentioned. Trust Me. I know every facet of your life. I know where you’ve been. I know where you’re going.

Most of all, believe Me. Don’t just say you believe. Believe.

Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment